Hi, I’m Tara, nice to meet you. 😀
I wanted to share 7 fun facts about me:
- I love the Chicago Bears! I’m a sucker for football. My love of football started at the Friday night football games in high school when I played in the band.
- I’m an only child, but I love taking care of kids. It was my cousins when I was younger. Now it’s a full time job!
- I graduated from Hope College in three years with a bachelor of arts in psychology and Spanish.
- I love everything Disney and have spent many vacation days visiting the parks.
- My favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Yum!
- I named my car Lowly Worm after the character from Richard Scarry’s Busytown.
- I love a good cup of tea or coffee. My favorites are mint tea and cinnamon dulce lattes!
ABOUT TEA WITH TARA
I started this blog with the intention of creating a cozy corner to spark conversation and community as well as share ideas and inspiration. As a twenty-something trying to find my way through life, I think it is important to find others to walk with and build each other up. I want to be real with all of you and I hope to be a positive influence in your life. I know that together, we can grow and change and make it, while still having time to slow down, talk and have a cup of Tea with Tara. 😉