Ok y’all! I’ve been so excited to share this with you. One of my Christmas gifts was Young Living Essential Oils and a diffuser. I wanted to try it out for a few weeks to make sure I really do like it, and I must say I am a huge fan!! My roommate got a diffuser and oils for Christmas too, so we’ve embarked on our oily journey together. I want to share with you a few things I’ve learned so far and I’ll continue sharing as I learn more! If you’re at all interested in investing in some oils (I highly recommend doing so!) click here to order your starter kit or click here for more information!
From the research I have done, I love that you can trust that Young Living sells only high quality pure essential oils. With their Seed to Seal guarantee, you can rest assured knowing that they are pure and healthy.
In my experimenting with my oils in the last few weeks, I’ve experienced multiple benefits already, including the following:
- They can change your mood.
- They can help you sleep.
- They can make the home feel fresh and clean.
- They’re healthier than candles and don’t cause headaches like some candles do.
- Young Living’s PanAway oil helps relieve pain. I used this on sore muscles and my mom tried it on her arthritic toes. Apparently it really helped her!
- You can make rollers. These can be used to apply to sore areas (like PanAway) or to help prevent chapped lips. I usually use my favorite roller on my wrists and feet before I go to sleep!
I wanted to include my 5 favorite diffuser blends for you as well. You need to try these as soon as possible!
1- Waterfall: 4 Lemon + 2 Eucalyptus + 2 White Fir + 1 Juniper Berry
2- Sleep: 4 Lavender + 4 Cedarwood + 2 Northern Lights Black Spruce
3- Stress Relief: 3 Eucalyptus + 3 Spearmint
4-Fresh and Clean: 3 Purification + 2 Lemon
5- Breathe Easy: 3 RC + 2 Peppermint
I definitely have more research to do in the upcoming weeks and months, in fact, I have two books to read through, French Aromatherapy Essential Oil Recipes & Usage Guide by Jen O’Sullivan and Essential Oils Pocket Reference by Life Science. I can’t wait to learn more and keep sharing with all of you!
Do you have essential oils? If yes, what’s your favorite blend? If no, click here to get yours today!